Maintenance of competence and professional development are essential in most professions today. There are many models of accreditation and we have experience in a number of ways to accredit meetings and maintain member records.
- process applications to accredit meetings
- maintain a needs analysis directory and make available to upcoming conferences
- arrange for the systemized recording of delegate credits at conferences
- develop and maintain records for each member’s accumulated continuing education credits
- produce records for accreditation auditor